The 8 segment collet has proven to be more effective in reducing the potential of “leakers” that occur on the customer’s shelf after an extended period of time. This is accomplished by reducing the uncrimped area by 25% over six segment collets.
Our versatile crimper maintains crimping diameter while allowing adjustable depth of the crimp.
- Eight segment collet
- Crimp diameter is always maintained
- Crimp depth is modified through the use of shims
- No springs to wear out
- Single cylinder operation
- Few parts, low maintenance
- Crimping mandrel and collets are hardened
- Small crimping mandrel is easily replaced
- Entire unit is stainless steel
- Compact size